The Religion and Spirituality in Russia and Eastern Europe Project documents the diversity of religious traditions in Russia and Eastern Europe through a set of profiles of religious and spiritual groups which originate in this area. The profiles are supplemented by academic articles on religion in Russia and Eastern Europe.
- Applied Sciences Association
- Astral Karate
- Guru Jára Path
- (The) Maausk Movement
- Orthodox Church of the Sovereign Mother of God
- Anastasians (Rasa Pranskeviciute, Vinius University)
- Tolstoyan Movement (Charlotte Alston, Northumbria University)
- Church of Aphrodite (Dmitry Galtsin, Library of Russian Academy of Science)
- Temple of All Religions (David Bromley and Izaak Spiers, Virginia Commonwealth University)
For further information, contact the Project Directors:
** The image on this page is a photograph of a small church in the Old Believer tradition.
Photograph is used with the permission of Maija Penttila.